Legrand/Wiremold now makes it easier to install power poles, including making on-site modifications to accommodate a variety of height requirements. Wiremold® Tele-Power® Pole Extenders are available in 5-foot sections that snap together to create a single standard pole – or they may be used to extend the length of an existing pole.
- Package sized for easier handling on job site. A six-foot carton is much more maneuverable than the 10-foot, 12-foot, or 15-foot cartons that full-size poles require.
- Can be shipped via air freight or UPS for speed and reliable delivery. TPP Extenders are packaged in durable cartons and in sizes which offer more and faster delivery options.
- On-site modifications for existing poles. Extend the height of any 25DTP and 25DTC Series Pole for fast and easy installation.
- Improved availability. TPP Extenders can be stocked at local Distribution for faster availability and delivery.
- Relocatable. Ready for service in 30 minutes or less for quicker reconfigurations of work space.
- Accessory packs included. Furnished with feed fittings, ceiling trim plates, T-bar mounting hardware and carpet/floor grippers. Everything you need for a complete and stationary installation is included.
Wiremold Tele-Power Pole Extender Brochure
Wiremold Tele-Power Pole Extender Cutsheet
Wiremold Tele-Power Pole Extender Installation Instructions
Source: ElectricSmarts.com. Reprint with permission.