You can still browse the site but some services may not work properly. This site requires Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For mobile devices use an HTML5 capable browser.Download Chrome
3M is now offering a general use glove for comfort during everyday applications, a cut-resistant glove to help protect your hands when handling sharp parts, and a gripping material work glove when you need maximum hold with minimum effort.
3M Comfort Grip Gloves - General Use:
1. The nylon stretch liner makes these gloves perfect for light-to medium-duty jobs that require precision handling, especially in hot and sweaty conditions.
2. Nitrile palm coating makes this glove lighter, more flexible, more abrasion-resistant and long lasting, compared to cotton or latex-dipped alternatives.
3M Comfort Grip Gloves - Cut Resistant:
1. With the same great features, including comfort and grip, of the General Use Glove, these medium-duty gloves are excellent for jobs requiring dexterity when handling sharp parts.
2. Gloves are EN388 Cut Level 5 and ANSI Cut Level 3 for good hand protection from mechanical risks
3M Gripping Material Work Gloves:
1. This is the ultimate work glove. Comprised of thousands of micro fingers, the 3M Gripping Material on these hard-working gloves provides unbelievable grip in dirty, wet or oily conditions.