Menu 0
Loading

Sorry, Your Browser Is Not Supported

You can still browse the site but some services may not work properly. This site requires Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For mobile devices use an HTML5 capable browser.

Download Chrome

National Grid Selects SmartWatt Energy for Small Business Energy Reduction Program in Northern NY Region

SmartWatt Energy, Inc., announced today that they have been awarded the Implementation Contractor and Administrator contract for National Grid's Small Business Energy Efficiency Program in the Northern NY Region. SmartWatt Energy estimates that as many as 12,000 small businesses in Northern NY will qualify for this Program. Business customers with an average demand use of 100 kilowatts of energy or less per month will qualify for the Program, in which National Grid provides rebates of up to 70% of the cost of the installation of energy efficient equipment. National Grid will also allow on-bill financing for the remaining 30% of the installation, interest-free for up to 24 months. Convenience stores, restaurants, warehouses, offices, car dealerships and light industrial manufacturers will all be helped by this Program.

1/27 http://www.smartwattenergy.com/