Menu 0

Sorry, Your Browser Is Not Supported

You can still browse the site but some services may not work properly. This site requires Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For mobile devices use an HTML5 capable browser.

Download Chrome

How to Claim Tax Credits for Your 2011 Energy-Efficient Home Upgrades

It’s tax season, and time to claim your energy-efficient home upgrades on your 2011 income tax return. Find out what energy-efficient home improvements are eligible for federal tax credits, and which forms you’ll need to claim them. Download IRS Form 5695
More Info on Energy Efficiency Tax Credits:
    Alliance tax resource for individuals: Energy Efficiency Home and Vehicle Tax Credits
    Alliance tax resource for businesses: Commercial and Manufacturing Tax Incentives for Energy Efficiency