Oil and Gas Exploration/Production/Transport
When your projects face the most hazardous environments, you need quality products from a proven supplier. Leave nothing to chance - choose Summit
Summit offers the products, systems, and experience to help get your projects done on schedule - and on budget - anywhere in the world.
Our clients include industrial contractors serving companies involved in both land-based and offshore oil and gas exploration, production and transport from Farmington, N.M., to the Gulf of Mexico, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates:
- Oil and gas exploration companies
- Original equipment manufacturers of oil and gas production equipment
- Pipelines - Compressor/Pumping Stations
- Petrochemical factories
Our experienced associates can recommend convenient assemblies of electrical products and equipment that can streamline your projects and provide the best overall value for construction, maintenance or repair. Other relevant services include job-site delivery, 24/7 emergency service and inventory management solutions. (See Services)
We're Partners with the Names You Trust
Summit offers both the best known and newest products for the most hazardous environments from leading manufacturers you trust, like Cooper Crouse-Hinds, Hubbell, Enduro, Eaton/Cutler-Hammer, ABB, Burndy, Hoffman, Panduit, Thomas & Betts, Dialight, Killark, B-Line, Okonite, MCT Brattberg, Hawke International, Weidmuller and 3M.
Products meet various national and international standards, including those of the International Electrotechnical Commission, National Electrical Manufacturers Association, American Bureau of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, Lloyd's Register of Shipping, Underwriters Laboratories and U.S. Coast Guard.
A few recent industrial projects Summit has supplied include -
- Shell's Maya II petroleum coke processing plant in Deer Park, Texas
- Peregrino's Rig Up in Corpus Christi, Texas - an offshore drilling rig that will be operating in Brazil
- Energy Transfer Corp.'s compressor station in Palestine, Texas
- Pride Mexico Rig in Galveston, Texas
- Yemen LNG Corp.'s liquefied natural gas plant, a public/private venture