The Amprobe LT-10 Lamp Tester is a pocket-sized tool that takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting fluorescent lighting systems. Quickly determine by process of elimination, whether it’s the bulb, pins, voltage or ballast. The highly responsive 48” antenna, will save you trips up and down the ladder. The LT-10 Lamp Tester will go from your pocket to answers in seconds.
- Tests fluorescent (electroluminescent)
- Built-in VolTect™ non-contact voltage detection
- Lamp and filament test to check fluorescent light bulbs
- Simple one-handed, single button operation
- Compatible with fluorescent light bulbs:
- T2, T4, T5, T8, T9, T10, T12, T17, PG17
- Fluorescent energy saving light bulbs
- Ultra-compact design for portability
- 48” removable and retractable antenna
to test bulbs and voltage without use of a ladder
- Insulated antenna sleeve and tip
provided to safely extend and retract during use
- Includes: 48” antenna, users manual,
battery (installed) and carrying case
LT-10 Data Sheet
The new Carlon® Retractable Work Surface Receptacle provides a convenient outlet right where you need it. A hole saw is included that attaches to your power drill to quickly mount the receptacle in a counter, desk or similar work surface. A 6-ft. cord connects to an existing wall or floor outlet, so no wiring is required. Simply pull up the receptacle’s cover to raise the unit above the work surface and plug in a device. When not in use, push the cover down to store the receptacle below the work surface. The non-metallic cover is black to complement most home or office decor.
- Provides easy access to a power outlet, simply pull up the receptacle to plug in a device
- 6 ft. cord plugs into an existing floor or wall outlet
- Receptacle remains hidden below work surface when not in use
- Hole saw included for fast, easy installation in most surfaces
- Compact design occupies minimal space both when recessed and while in use
- Rotated receptacle orientation accommodates oversized power adapters
- Locking collar secures assembly to work surface
- Integral grip makes it easy to pull up the receptacle
Carlon Retractable Work Surface Receptacle Brochure
Know before you cut or drill.
When hunting for wires, loose cables and blocked wall, use Klein Tools new borescope (Catalog Number: ET510) to view inaccessible areas before you drill or cut.
Sized to fit conveniently in one hand for easy operation, it features a durable camera snake with an adjustable work light.
- Waterproof, dustproof camera (IP67 rated).
- Adjustable LED Work light.
- High resolution screen.
- Mirror Image.
Klein Tools ET510 Borescope Flyer
The Torpedo Level from Milwaukee® (48-22-5509) is specifically aimed at making an electrician’s job easier. The patent pending insert in the lightweight cast aluminum body allows an electrician to place the level on top of a single or double light switch or outlet and level the fixture before fastening. This prevents the installer from having to balance the level on top of the switch or outlet to ensure straight fixtures. The level also features a 30⁰ bubble vial for bending conduit and ultra-strong magnets for a superior hold.
- Switch Alignment
- Outlet Alignment
- Strong Rare Earth Magnets
- Seam Clearence
- 0, 30, 45 and 90 degree leveling vials
The SIMpull® CoilPAK™ caddy completes the SIMpull® Circuit Management System, taking heavy, cumbersome spools out of the process for good. So go ahead…
- GRAB it. – Available in 14-, 12-, or 10-gauge wire, each caddy is ergonomically designed and weighs under 50 lbs., making it easier-and safer-to transport throughout the jobsite.
- PULL it. – Or push it. Either way, the SIMpull® CoilPAK™ caddy will make for a safer, more efficient installation. The unique spool-proof design means you’re only pulling the weight of the wire, not the weight of the entire spool.
- STACK it. – The unique nesting design of the SIMpull® CoilPAK™ caddy makes it easy to stack several high on the floor, either for storage or pulling.
But DON’T SWEAT it. With it’s inertia-free pulling design and easy portability, the SIMpull® CoilPAK™ payoff caddy completely revolutionizes how you install branch circuit wire.
It’s now as easy as stop, drop and pull.
SIMpull CoilPAK Brochure